Lew Kinney & Associates LLC Dedicates Itself to the Following Commitments with Its Mission Statement
To Our Clients:
- We will provide a one-on-one training program designed to improve the welding skill and quality of workmanship of the industrial welder and collision repair technician, to a level the technician will achieve welding certification to the American Welding Society (AWS) standards.
- Promote high integrity and quality service.
- Stay abreast with new technology while continuing to provide practical economic training.
- Charge fair, yet competitive fees, necessary to maintain a level of excellence.
To Our Profession:
- Promote high ethical standards.
- Provide reliable service.
- Promote technical research.
Shop Owners and Students Rate Our Program a Perfect 10
Here are some excerpts from client quality surveys:
Lew has a down to earth style, which makes even the true novice feel comfortable. We particularly liked his approach, which favored actually attempting a technique or procedure and reviewing the results versus just sticking with a more textbook approach.
I believe Lew is a tremendous asset to any organization that is trying to improve its welding process, and I fully anticipate working with Mr. Kinney in the future to train additional personnel.
Hands on, one-on-one training is great. I could see improvement in my employee’s attitudes towards performing quality welds and skills immediately.
Classes and testing given by experienced welders and welding instructors who are very knowledgeable, very well taught; no improvement needed to program.
I have been a corporate trainer for 20 years, and Lew’s welding training and testing program is one of the best I have experienced.