Industrial Welding Training
Industrial welding training helps plant maintenance workers and industrial fabricators develop a working knowledge of and learn the theory behind gas and arc welding techniques and equipment and the cutting of iron, steel, pipe, and nonferrous metals.
Trainees receive comprehensive machine setup training, real world applications, and safety training, followed by the fundamentals of metallurgy, electricity, and weld inspection. Since welding demands repeated hands-on practice, make sure your employees have easy and frequent access to oxyacetylene and shielded metal arc (stick electrode) welding equipment.
- Select the proper tip for gas welding
- Read basic welding prints
- Explain the start-up procedure for arc welding
- Describe the various uses of gas tungsten arc welding
- Discuss the use of gas metal arc welding
- Select the proper shielding gases for welding
- Describe the procedures for the inspection of welds
- Discuss the procedures for nondestructive testing of welds
You can work with your training consultant to devise an individualized program suited for your specific applications.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Government Contractor Welding Training
- In-Plant Welding Training
- Welding Certification to AWS codes
- Welding Engineering
- Welding Procedure Qualifications
- Destructive Testing Sample Preparation
We will teach your welders the skills necessary to produce high quality welds every time. Our trained welders give your company the skills necessary to provide a quality product and meet customer and industry standards.
Our in-plant training and testing is cost effective and provides your company the opportunity to upgrade and improve the skill level of your employees.
We will train your employees and have them performing quality welds to your industry standards in no time.